1924 1924

I Get it!

This game is just really really funny. Thanks for giving me a good laugh. All these reviews of "THE POP UPS SUCK! I'M ANNOYED!" make me giggle more. The pop ups are supposed to be annoying! It's a joke!

Very original and creative idea. Love it!

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

Awesome!

Being of asian descent, I can see a lot of asian-americans getting offended from the intro and even the title of the game being offenive.

However, I'm not one of those people. Frankly, I think it's pretty damn funny. Great work Swain, the game is great. It feels like a real challenge and the characters within the game were pretty funny. I was amused the entire time. Great stuff!

Gretel and Hansel Gretel and Hansel

Fantastic, with a Charming Artistic Style

This is a absolutely fantastic work of art. Your style of animation is absolutely beautiful. I really enjoyed playing this game. It was very charming, had a story that was very tangible to the fairy tale we all know, and professionally presented. I would give this a 10/10, but as with any work of art, there is always room for improvement. As of now, I can't see anything I dislike about the game, but it was really great to play. I am looking forward to the next installment in the series.

Phrozenflame RPG Phrozenflame RPG

Great Work, but can always improve

Great Work on this piece. Your style with battles showed me a true passion for RPGs galore and was very smooth. Your animations for that area of the game were excellent. I really enjoyed doing the battles. However, your world map movement and character design did not match the effort put into the battle scenes. I was expecting less of the battles when I saw the blocky pixel characters moving around. When I saw the battle scene, I saw that most of the work was put into the battles rather than the adventure scenario of the game.

On a note about story, you lack some professionalism with that. Even crazy cartoons and random pieces such as Arfenhouse or Nameless have some sort of professionalism (or mocking it). I did not see any of that in your storyline. At times, the game gave a rich story. But other times, the grammar was terrible and the mix of normal speech with 1337 just doesn't cut it. Also with your storyline, it was incredibly difficult to follow along. After 2 playing through the whole game twice, I still don't understand what the Phrozen Flame is, or even the significance of characters like Scar. Some characters such as Cap and Brenan were very underdeveloped. Although they are minor characters, they still had some purpose, and for that purpose to stand out more, they need to be developed.

Your selection of a composer for music is great. Electronic Music is a good choice for these types of game. As a musician, I see how popular electronic music is becoming, and I'm praying that it won't turn into the crap that's on the radio today. Your music chosen for the game reflected the high energy of the game and more importantly, the emotions of the characters in the situation. This is incredibly important, as music is a powerful tool that can change emotions and mindsets of people within mere seconds. Your choice of music chosen for the game is excellent.

I am giving you guys an 8 out of 10 because I see a lot of potential coming out of this. If you guys create another one of these with improved world overviews, a more solid foundation with the storyline with more developed characters, and watch your grammar, I'm sure that will be an epic release on NewGrounds. Keep in mind that Professionalism is something that is lacking in the modern world. If you guys create something that EVERYONE can see the flash as you see it, you're going to have yourselves an epic creation.

Final word - Good work, keep it up, it's a start, now improve and keep up the great work.

Customer Service Customer Service

Took me a while!

I remember trying this about 2 years ago. I couldn't beat it. Then today on my first try I finally got it! Damn it's hard thoguh. Good game though. Very stylish

Love Hina sim date RPG Love Hina sim date RPG

Just as expected and better

I've played the EVA4 Dating sim and it was really fucked up, but THIS ONE had the same mayhem and humor as the last one. This also had more gameplay and a challenge to it! I'm having a really hard time getting some of the girls in the game. The graphics are excellent. The sound is really good. The random and fucked up humor is still the same and I like it! The Hurells have outdone themselves in making this. I'm learning flash and I could NEVER do something like this! Just plain incredible! There's also little hints about all the fucked up things in EVA4 like the hopeless kid Shinji that I wanted to commit suicide so bad. There's one girl that I can relate to Rei as being drunk all the time, and Asuka is like that one girl with the tan skin and funny instrument. She's violent as fuck! She kicked my ass in the game on a daily basis! No kidding! But excellent work! I love it! If you need some help in making random humor, try looking at Arfenhouse the movie, or diasaster labs films. You can also ask me. I like making random humor!

SpongeBob SquarePants V2 SpongeBob SquarePants V2

Needs work

Add some sound! Music! By the way, it's pretty good. Good concept and great gameplay

the classroom the classroom

Fun Game!

Hilarious game! I didn't expect any of that stuff after level 3. The last level was hilarious! Great job! Very original and creative. Nice job on adding strange elements to the game like waiting for the event and when to go. I liked this game. Nice sound too!

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

Great Game!

This is a sweet game! It gets hard though, i'm not a really big gamer, but I think this game is sweet. Try it out now!

The Mating Game The Mating Game

Good, yet needs work

This really isn't considered a dating sim, it's more of a pick the right answer game. All you really do is choose where to go to get laid. It's not really a game. you just pick the answers. If this was a real dating sim, you would DATE girls, not just go up to some girl, say something, and then get laid. A real dating sim would have to have you win her heart by doing some actions, not just say one thing and do it. Some good things about this were the graphics and style. The characters look hand drawn and the party music, love the drumset. Good job, if you need something to really make a dating sim, try looking at simgirl or Ganguro girl.